Registration Division Services
- Registration of Students.
- Service for processing requests for students and faculty.
- Education requirements.
- Studies on recording and processing.
- The Service for Educational Documents
- Graduation and degree-related work services include checking answer sheets, assigning grades, and analyzing exams.
- Analysis and processing of educational statistical data.
General Administration Division Services
- Services for general management and coordination.
- Administrative and correspondence services.
- Human Resources Services.
- Service for meeting schedules.
- Institutional budgeting, financial, and accounting services.
- Reporting of the operational results and follow-up services.
- Locations and service providers.
- Service at the NIETS network center.
- Services to assist with the planning and execution of external examinations.
Education and Examination Division Services
Internal Use Services
- Service for Midterm/Final Exams.
- Room booking service in relation to teaching activities.
- CEFR English Proficiency Exam Service.
- Service for storing and destroying completed school exams.
- Providing new students with a basic comprehension test.
- Services that provide educational information, such as course descriptions, registration information, etc.
- Providing a ZOOM code for educational and other purposes.
- Service for scheduling classes, including general education, basic science, and first-year student courses.
- Classroom assistance services at all educational levels for instructional strategies.
- Service for the duration of the students’ time and the class or exam schedules.
- The service that prepares the academic calendar for the year.
External Use Services
- Available for the WUTEP, English Proficiency Test, and regional examination services.
- Booking a room and using a facility service.
- Service for CEFR English Proficiency Exams.
- Information on courses offered, educational information service. Information on student registration, etc.
System Analysis and Information System Division
- System development and innovation
- Educational information service
Admission Division Services
- Admission service for students.
- A guidance service for higher education studies.
- Service for student admission statistics.
- Public relations for student admissions.
- Service to promote student admissions.